These fields are required to complete the order form
How tall are you with your boots on?
Please send us a picture of you in your Santa Suit, standing up, facing the camera. Also, please send us a side view picture of you in your Santa Suit.
Please choose color and quantity will populate below. Each shirt has three buttons at the top and velcro below. Velcro sleeves with one button per sleeve.
Please choose color and quantity will populate below. Each vest has five buttons. Two pockets one of which is a working pocket.
Take a measurement from the boney prominence on the back of your neck to how long you want the vest to be. This measurement will be equal on the front side as well.
Please choose color and quantity will populate below. Each waist coat has eight buttons. Two pockets, which are working, and act as belt loops, there is one belt loop on the back.
Take a measurement from the boney prominence on the back of your neck to how long you want the waistcoat to be. This measurement will be equal on the front side as well. This will typically be 8 to 10 inches longer then the vest.
There are two pockets, one on each side of the buttons that act as belt loops. The belt goes on the backside of the pocket. From shoulder where do you want TOP of 4” belt loop to start (Inches) Put your hands as if you are holding your Santa Belt, and have someone measure from the middle of your shoulder down to your thumb. What is that measurement in inches.
FABRIC & FUR
Coat, Hat and Pant
A quarter inch foam backing behind the fur
Using a tape measure, wrap it around your head one inch above eyes.
Hat Cone length is the length above the fur until the white ball
Take a measurement with one finger between your neck and the tape measure
What is the measurement around your arm? (Inches)
From sleeve seam on shoulder to sleeve seem on other shoulder (Inches)
From the base of your neck (left side) go out to the boney prominence of where your arm meets your shoulder. What is the distance in inches?
Use a tape measure, from the middle of the back of your neck, over the shoulder and down to your wrist (Inches)
Bell sleeves are over-sized cuffs on the coat.
Measure the cicumference of the cuff at the wrist
These internal cuffs are elastic and part of the sleeve lining. They keep your bare arms and wrist from being seen. There is an extra charge for wind jammers.
Begin at the shoulder joint, place tape on your bony prominence, measure to your wrist (Inches)
Wrap tape measurement around yourself under arms for chest size (Inches)
From your belly button around your back, to the belly button (Inches including padding)
From top of shoulder at arm directly downward to waist (Inches)
From back of neck to waist (Inches)
From shoulder where do you want TOP of 5” belt loop to start (Inches)
There are four belt loops on each coat; two in front and two in back.
From middle of back at neck bone, down to desired length (Inches)
Measurement of your calf (Inches)
From your belly button around your back, to the belly button (Inches)
From your belly button through legs to waist (Inches)
From your crotch to where you want the pant leg to end (Inches)
Put hands on waist, feet together, measure around hip area around butt (Inches)
From waist to desired length of pant (Inches)
From pant bottom to heel inches (2x measurement + 2= ?” ) (Inches)
Measure from middle of shoulder directly downward to bottom of harness (Inches)
Belts are measured to middle of 9 holes, giving you 4” either way: i.e. 55 inch belt, 51” to 59”
Boot Fur Toppers
You must send your boots in for us to make Boot Toppers for your boots. Shipping is at your expense.
Measure around the top of your boot
Measure the middle of body under armpit across breast to middle of armpit (Inches)
Measure from middle of shoulder down front to center of nipple (Inches)
Pockets - Each Pocket is $50 per pocket
Embroidered Belt Loops - Set of 4 for $80.00
Embroidered SC on Sleeve - Set of 2 for $80.00
Boot Fur Toppers are $110 for set of 2
Windjammers are $60.00 for a set of 2
Extra Hat is $150
Extra Pants are $450
Add any comments below
1. Fill out completely all boxes relevant to your purchase.
2. You can reach me at [email protected]
3. Prices in 2019 include domestic shipping
4. Build times vary and you will be notified when your suit/item is complete. (No exact delivery date will be given)
5. All custom orders are paid in full in ADVANCE. A paypal invoice will be sent once the pricing is calculated for your entire purchase.
6. Orders are first come first made.
7. We reserve the right to substitute any fabric in the event that a fabric chosen is out of stock. All efforts will be made to be pick a substitute in the same color family and texture.
8. All measurements should be done by a seamstress or tailor. We build to those measurements. If your investment doesn’t fit and it is our fault, we will make it right. If the measurements you send in are wrong, you are responsible for any alterations we do to correct or re-make your product. Shipping is included the first time on the initial build. You have seven business days from the delivery date to verify sizing is correct on all components. After that date we assume the product fits.